Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Sara Silverman Program. Anybody Watch it?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sara Silverman Program. Anybody Watch it?

    Brave?
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member triodevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2005
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sara Silverman Program. Anybody Watch it?

    I agree, Silverman's "tasteless" barbs are often quite clever if one were to dig below the surface a bit. Maybe she's not for everyone, but I like her stuff. I won't go as far as NotSoSilentBob in echoing his Silerman-esque desire for her, but I agree she is hot...
    You wanted the best, you got the best...

  3. #13
    Inactive Member ndn_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2006
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sara Silverman Program. Anybody Watch it?

    Sure. It's brave to get out there and do something different, even if it means plenty of people will likely disapprove. For good or for bad, it takes guts to open yourself up to that kind of scrutiny.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sara Silverman Program. Anybody Watch it?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ndn_fan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sure. It's brave to get out there and do something different, even if it means plenty of people will likely disapprove. For good or for bad, it takes guts to open yourself up to that kind of scrutiny. </div></div>

    I would like to open her up [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sara Silverman Program. Anybody Watch it?

    I love her show. I've watched every episode. Having Brian Posehn on it doesn't hurt either.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  6. #16
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sara Silverman Program. Anybody Watch it?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">shes about as funny as a pork roast at a bar mitzvah </div></div>


    Actually that wouold be funny as hell. LOL I havent ever heard that one.
    GO VOLS

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Hutchinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sara Silverman Program. Anybody Watch it?

    Watched it last night because I was too lazy to change the channel after South Park, but it was okay. Some of the stuff can be decent, but other parts having you looking and wondering, "How the hell did this woman get on TV?" But on the other hand, it's not something I'd watch daily, just sort of the thing when you're bored. Much like MADtv these days.
    Where's your God now?
    "Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
    "I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]

    [img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •